Brookfield Police Department
The Brookfield Police Department is accepting applications for the position of Police Officer. Salary is $31,315.00 annually after successful completion of a six month probationary period. Benefits include: LAGERS retirement system-100% department paid, medical insurance-100% department paid, dental insurance-100% department paid, paid overtime, paid vacation and paid holidays. Department supplied uniforms and equipment. Must hold valid Missouri Peace Officer license, valid Missouri driver’s license, pass oral board, written test and background investigation.
To obtain an application, stop by the police department or send your resume and cover letter to the Brookfield Police Department, Attn: Personnel Officer, 116 W. Brooks St., Brookfield, MO 64628.
Applications may also be obtained online at http://www.brookfieldcity.com/Jobs.aspx
Deadline for resume and completed application to be submitted: Open until filled.
Moniteau County Sheriff's Office
The Moniteau County Sheriff’s Office is accepting applications for the positions of
- Full time Jailer
- Full time Deputy Jailers
Deputy Jailers must be P.O.S.T. certified in the State of Missouri.
Applicants must be able to pass a detailed background check, be flexible with scheduling and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays. Salaries differ depending on position. Full benefits including insurance, retirement, sick leave and vacation are offered.
Interested persons should send their resume to:
Moniteau County Sheriff’s Office
102 East North Street
California, Mo 65018
Or by email to: email@example.com
Shift Supervisor/Lieutenant - Kansas City, MO
Job Id: 480
- Responsible for the supervision of staff, operations, and inmate security for up to five detention floors.
- Implements department policy and procedures, notes staff performance and recommends or applies progressive discipline when necessary, and remains alert to inmate and staff problems and resolves or facilitates the resolution of those problems.
- Reviews or completes all documentation and reporting involving employees in an assigned area, trains new Team Leaders (Sergeant) and develops the skills of established staff, and acts as Captain when required.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice or related field, or High School diploma/GED, Associate’s degree preferred.
- Must be at least 20 years old.
- Must possess/maintain valid Missouri or Kansas driver’s license, possess/maintain telephone in your residence or a cell phone.
- Must have successfully completed 3-years of service as a Team Leader (preferred) or have a minimum of 5-years corrections or law enforcement supervisory experience, successfully completed and passed the Jail Academy, passed and maintained his/her firearms qualification and received at least a “Meets Expectations” current performance evaluation..
Must pass criminal background/motor vehicle record check and drug screen test.
Police Officer - City of Lee's Summit
The City of Lee’s Summit is now seeking qualified applicants for the position of Police Officer. Minimum requirements include high school diploma or equivalent, U.S. citizenship; possession of valid operator’s license; minimum of twenty-one (21) years of age or will be 21 years of age prior to successful completion of a Missouri Police Officer Standards and Training (P.O.S.T.) approved law enforcement training academy; good physical condition with height and weight in proportion; 20/20 vision in both eyes with or without correction; and no past criminal record.
Starting salary for non-certified applicants is $38,629 annually plus a full benefit package. Starting salary range for applicants with class A certification, previous or current employment with a law enforcement agency, and additional training and skills is $42,032 annually DOQ.
Future increases are available under a career ladder and merit pay program. After application review applicants who meet the basic qualifications will be chosen to participate in the written testing and will be notified by mail of the date and time. An application form must be completed and may be obtained in Human Resources, City Hall, 220 SE Green Street, Lee’s Summit,-MO 64063, (816)969-1040, or at www.cityofls.net. More information is available at www.lspolice.net. Application deadline is June 23, 2017.
Probationary Corrections Officer (CO) - Kansas City, MO
Job Id: 103
Salary: $12.60/hour – starting
$13.23/hour – after 6 months*
$14.55/hour – after 1 year*
* – Must ‘Meet Expectations’ on performance evaluation and meet other qualifications noted Corrections Salary Schedule.
- Provides security for inmates housed at the Jackson County Detention Center.
- The employee must follow written procedures and guidelines in the department’s policy and procedure manual.
- After successful completion of a 6 month probationary period employees are eligible to receive increase to $13.23/hour then after 12 months of employment, they will be eligible to receive an increase to $14.55/hour
- Probationary Corrections Officers works on a compressed schedule of twelve hour shifts .
- Overtime is required and the employee is subject to being called in when staffing shortages, department emergencies arise.
- Must have a High School diploma/GED (Bachelor’s Degree in corrections preferred),
- Must be at least age 20
- Must have/maintain valid driver’s license, have/maintain working telephone in the residence.
- Must pass Corrections Officer exam, police background/motor vehicle record check, drug screen test and physical examination.
Must work mandatory overtime and maintain sufficient physical dexterity to perform essential elements of the position. BARGAINING UNIT POSITION
Records Specialist - Kansas City, MO
Job Id: 273
- Maintains individual inmate financial accounts.
- Responsible for handling cash and money orders; inputs and extracts data from the Department computer systems.
- Completes inmate processing by entering necessary data from inmates and maintains criminal records for the inmate population.
- Approves releases of inmates from custody based on review of commitment and release documents.
- Replies to telephone inquiries regarding inmate records.
- Must have five years of experience as a records clerk or related position, preferably Criminal Justice or related field.
- Must maintain a working telephone in his/her residence
Must pass a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug test.
BARGAINING UNIT POSITION
Deputy Sheriff - Gasconade County Sheriff's Office
The Gasconade County Sheriff’s Office is seeking qualified applicants for the position of deputy sheriff. For information related to duties, responsibilities, compensation and benefits contact Major Eric Wilbanks at 573-486-9112, or 573-539-8483.
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested candidates can obtain applications at the Sheriff’s Office, located at 119 E. First Street, Room 22, Hermann, MO; or the Swiss Substation, located at 1951 Missouri 19 S., Swiss, MO.
The Gasconade County Sheriff’s Office is an equal opportunity employer.
Patrol Deputy - Livingston County Sheriff's Office
The Livingston County Sheriff’s Office is currently accepting applications for the position of Deputy Sheriff for the Road Patrol Unit. The successful applicant must possess a current certified P.O.S.T. license, valid Missouri driver’s license, typing/computer skills, excellent communications ability, able to handle stressful situations and multiple tasks, open to work a variety of shifts including weekends, nights, and holidays. Applicants must be willing to reside in Livingston County.
The position requires on the job training, use of force and handling of firearms, dealing with aggressive and violent people, and attending certified class instruction. Application process may require an oral interview(s), written test, psychological exam, physical, drug screen, high school diploma or equivalent, and background investigation.
Livingston County provides a well-equipped patrol vehicle assigned to the deputy, 100% funding for L.A.G.E.R.S. retirement, all equipment/uniforms, life insurance, and employee contributes to C.E.R.F. retirement and employee health insurance. July 01, 2017 the annual base salary is $25,688 and if approved the 2017 deputy sheriff grant supplement will increase that salary to $30,000 per year plus any holiday and overtime pay.
Applications may be obtained from Sheriff Steve Cox or at the Livingston County Sheriff’s Office, 901 Webster Street, Chillicothe, MO 64601. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.